Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lovin' Rend!

Thanks, Fraise, for introducing me to this band. I'm having such a great time listening to them. I'll have to spring for a CD soon! I love this song. What's the name of the instrument that he pounds on the ground? I call it the one-man-band instrument. :) (After reading their bio I found that the instrument in question is homemade and they call it a Jingling Johnny?)





Thanks also to Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm for the link on Facebook to this blog where we can watch the restoration of a beautiful French chateau!

Now I'm going to get some supper and perhaps mess around with my guitar. It won't know who I am! :) (P.S.-I discovered that Rend Collective has generously supplied the chords for their songs, so I'm working on My Lighthouse. I can feel the precursors of calloused fingertips!)

Blessings and peace!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa,
    Just to let you know that the feed for my new blog doesn't seem to be updating or refreshing or whatever, so that it's stuck on the post that was most recent when you switched it on your blog list. Still don't know if it will get fixed...anyway, if you go by that list you'll miss a lot. (botheration!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)