Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just passing through!

I just saw this while perusing knitting patterns. Isn't this an adorable "farmer's market" cap? I'll leave a link to the pattern. I wanted to put this here so I could find it later. :)

http://www.thesittingtree.net/2013/07/farmers-market-hat.html

 
I have three projects started, so far. Now I'm chomping at the bit to try knitting in the round. I'll have to watch a tutorial first! The main things I'm excited to try are making hats, mittens and socks!

Off to do other stuff. Stay warm!

Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, Lisa! I have yet to make a suitable pair of socks. I like the hat you chose! Very cute. I've been such a busy granny that I've hardly had time for knitting lately. Whatcha drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful nice hat! I love the colours and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see what people knit... and the wool!! SO many gorgeous colours. Makes me feel like collecting some just to look at and feel the softness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is cute and colorful! Stay warm on your end of the globe too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)