Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th and more ATC's...

Happy 4th, everyone! Here's a spectacular rendition of our National Anthem. These boys can sing! :)



In other news, I finished up some ATC's for the Dr. Seuss swap...




 
Otherwise, just listening to fireworks going off in my neighborhood. I can't see much because of the woods surrounding me, but I'm glad to be home. I worked for 4 hours this morning to help the poor gals who were scheduled for this weekend. I was glad to escape the crowds. It's pretty crazy in town where thousands of tourists (plus daughter Micah and her family) will be watching the official show.
Son Josh just called to wish me a Happy 4th and to visit for a minute. That's always a treat!
Hope you all have a swell 4th!
Shalom.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds just right, Lisa! Your ATC's are REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we live so close to the border we could hear the boom of fireworks last evening but like you were unable to see any of it. We did however have excitement during the night when a 3..3 magnitude earthquake woke us. That was quite something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better silence! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful peaceful chorus-singing - I LOVE this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a crazy, crowded, touristy 4th too :) Your Dr. Seuss art is fabulous, Lisa -- really, really good! I love Horton Hears a Who :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)